If you have a website, sooner or later it's going to need maintenance.
With ongoing website maintenance, your site stays fresh. This tends to build confidence, in your website and in your company. Search engines visit unchanging sites less often. They are more apt to visit a site that is staying fresh and one that is growing by adding high quality content. When you add to, update and improve your site, search engines are more likely to reward your hard work.
Affordable, reliable website maintenance can be difficult to find.
Unprofessional website maintenance can damage your site, even with the best of intentions. Broken links, poorly optimized images (slowing down page load), bad site structure, badly implemented HTML or CSS coding can all contribute to a site that stops working the way you want and expect it to.
- Benefits of a professional maintenance contract
- Maintains the quality of your Website
- Preferred status and quicker turnaround
- Cost-effective outsourcing
- More profitable: up-to-date, fresh websites rank better and sell more
- Help available by e-mail or phone
- Complete backup of your website
- Assistance with hosting and Web server admin
- Spend your time building your business
Pick the plan that suits your needs and budget.
From pay as you go to monthly contracts starting as low as $140, services may include:
- Web server administration and hosting management
- Content editing: modification, addition and deletion of website content
- Image manipulation, optimization, addition or replacement
- Adding and removing pages, and modifying navigation
- Backup of your Website
- PDF creation and uploading
- Distribution of email marketing campaigns
- Website analytics reports and Google sitemaps
- SEO and usability recommendations
Lemon Dog Project has the experience, knowledge, and technical skills to help build a strong brand for your company. We can help you: evaluate your current site, if you have one; find weak or problem areas in your website design and content; offer visitors a pleasant experience; build a content-rich, search-friendly website; improve usability, design, navigation and optimization.
If you would like more, sign up for free articles, tips and resources for better design, marketing materials, websites, SEO and usability.